Who are Cateur
CATEUR is a family of red British Shorthair cats. It was formed at the end of 2017 in Burgas, Bulgaria consisting of Palace DaLiCats MARCO from Austria, ISABELLA of Bellhouse from Slovakia and VANESKA Elandrea from Czech Republic.
The CATEUR /katˈjʊər/ family is a member of the Belgian Feline Association Felis Belgica and the Fédération Internationale Féline FIFe, reg number FBE-C-2021-0396. The name is formed from the English word CAT and the English abbreviation of the word Europe - EUR. It embodies an aspiration for a different approach to caring and breeding pets, inspired by best European practices.
- Cateur's home has an area of 210 sq.m. The cats inhabit the entire space except for the sanitary facilities and outside balconies
- Cateur's home has four different cat feeding areas. The cats have unlimited access to fresh water and dry food, and they are fed meat delicacies twice a day
- Cateur's menu includes super premium granules with over 70% meat, premium cans with high quality meat and raw meat, providing a real culinary experience and the possibility of natural feeding
- All Cateur cats are regularly vaccinated and dewormed according to veterinary regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria and EU
- All Cateur cats visit a reputable veterinary clinic where they get full health care at least once a year
- Before becoming parents, Cateur cats are tested for absence of contagious and genetic diseases